Private Federal Fitness
Effective Wednesday 9/16/2020 FBI Employees will have access to Federal Fitness Center by appointment during following days:
MONDAY 6:00 AM - 2:00 PM
TUESDAY 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
WEDNESDAY 6:00 AM - 2:00 PM
THURSDAY 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
FRIDAY 6:00 AM - 2:00 PM
COVID-19 measures will be in effect for social distancing, cleaning, and disinfecting. You will be able to reserve your workout time through our APP during designated times.
Please follow the steps below on how to enroll, create your account, reserve your desired workout time, and observe important rules once in the fitness center.
1. Please complete enrollment form and COVID-19 Waiver
2. Upon completion please allow up to 12 hours to receive a “welcome email” which will confirm that you are enrolled and ready to begin reserving gym time.
3. Please set up your online account so that you can schedule your workout appointments.
4. Download MINDBODY APP on your phone and access your online account.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
1. Login to your Mind Body Account
If you need assistance, please email FFCLA@aquilaltd.com
2. Locate the “Gym Reservations” tab at the top of the page
Reserve the time slot that best works for you. If the system is not allowing you to reserve a spot, it means that at that time, the gym has already met capacity. You will be able to schedule 2 days in advance all the way up to 1 hour prior to your desired gym reservation time.
3. How to schedule your Gym Reservation step by step on the web:
• Sign-in to your Mindbody Account
• Click on the Gym Reservation Tab
• Click search available appointment
• Click date and time
• Book. You are all Set!
4. How to schedule your Gym Reservation step by step on the app:
• Login to your Mindbody Online App
• Search for Federal Fitness Center
• Click View Schedule
• Click Appointments
• Click 60 Minute Gym Reservation
• Click View Availability
• Select a Day
• Select a Time
• Click View Pricing
• Click Book, and you are all set!
RULES WHILE YOU ARE IN THE CENTER
Arriving for your appointment
Appointments are set to begin at the top of the hour, please arrive to check in with a team member for your appointment by the quarter hour mark.
Locker Rooms and Showers will be closed at this time, there will be access to the restroom and sink area.
The fitness center will not be providing towels at this time. You are permitted to bring your own towel.
At this time only the bottle refill section of the water fountain will be available for use, please be sure to bring your own bottle for water.
All members must wipe down any equipment they use, prior to and after using. There will be plenty of cleaning supplies available for members throughout the gym. If the staff notices someone does not clean, you will be asked to go back and clean the equipment. If this request is denied, you will be asked to leave the facility.
The staff will also be cleaning all equipment multiple times throughout the day, before opening, and after closing. Janitorial will do a cleaning each evening as well.
Everyone that enters the facility must wear a mask. Masks or face coverings must be worn at all times inside the fitness center.
The staff will also be wearing masks throughout the entirety of their shift.
All equipment will be marked so that 6 feet of space can be maintained at all times.
Everyone within the gym must stay at least 6 feet apart from one another. It is best that you find an area and stick with that area if you are lifting free weights. If you are performing an aerobic workout, we encourage you to stay at least 10 feet away from others. To ensure everyone is in and out of the gym within their 60 minute time slot, we do not recommend chatting with other members throughout the course of the workout. If we notice people chatting for too long, you will be asked to separate and continue with your workout.